Wednesday, August 22, 2007

silver lining

ok i should be sleeping considering i have to be in school in like 7 hours time. but i just can't stop watching justice and re-watching greys anatomy season 3! omg i am gonna watch tv shows till i fail everything this sem. and the last ep of greys is really damn damn tragic. and this really has to be the saddest thing you'll ever have to say to someone else.

Derek: Meredith, I do love you, don't you see? Don't you understand? You're the love of my life. I can't leave you, but you are constantly leaving me. You walk away when you want, you come back when you want. Not everyone, not your friends. You leave me. So I'm asking you... if you don't see a future for us, if you're not in this, please, please, just end it because I can't. I'm in it. Put me out of my misery.


and so far school has been day after day of neverending boredom and sianness. sadly, only 7 school days have passed. someone told me that its funny how summer could have been full of fun and cheeriness but the days after summer are just plain crap. proof that good things all really come to an end.

michelle at 3:23 AM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment