Wednesday, July 25, 2007

suburban knights.

today was the longest work day ever. for once i actually stayed ot and shocked myself with such employee of the year behaviour. and after today, i conclude that i'm not gonna make such a good lawyer after all. hurhur. i was stoning in front of my comp facebooking when some random associate caught me offguard and threw me research to do. so it wasn't until i started on it proper that i realised i didn't really know what she wanted so i had to go find her. but then i forgot how she looked like. so i had to go cubicle by cubicle like a retard trying to find who she was. and she overheard my frantic search and had to come out and tell me it was her actually. i think she prob couldn't believe r&t actually allowed such a goondu intern to come in :( and the worse part was, i took 3.5 gruelling hrs swimming through halsburys to tell her what she prob could have read off the companies act. omg i am hopeless i should quit and be a roadsweeper right now.

and on a lighter note, everybody needs to watch this.


"you are a big chicken pie lorrr ohmygod."

michelle at 9:55 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment