Monday, July 16, 2007

live fast die hard.

its been awhile since the last post. days have been slow-moving and boring because of work. at least i can take comfort in the fact that my wake-up-at-7am-and-sleep-by-1am days will come to an end by next thurs. this week has been spent doing nothing exceptionally exciting except the odd shopping trip and poker sessions at ruizi's. plus my trip to the school gym! physical exertion has become foreign to me after ivp season ended. i think i have not moved faster than walking pace except to chase for a bus. even then, i'm prob moving only at a quick walk pace. hahaha. i am clearly an invaluable asset to the nus netball team. hurhur. ok considering i have work tmr, i shall stop boring even myself with anymore mundane details of my life story. i'm up WAY past my bedtime so it's time to hit the sheets! :D

-
sometimes when i lie, i hit a wall. but when i don't, i walk into another dead end.
so is it my fault or yours?
then sometimes it is so clear to me. but i can be saying it and explaining it over and over again yet words don't convey anything and all of a sudden nothing i say is the truth anymore because you choose what you want to believe. and i can be doing all i can yet what i mean isn't what i really mean after all.

michelle at 2:08 AM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment